This document sets out the basis upon which WE provide goods to YOU when purchased via OUR website, over the telephone, via mail order, or by pre-arranged purchase order. It constitutes the entirety of OUR contract with YOU.
1. WE agree to sell and YOU agree to buy the GOODS that YOU have ordered at the price WE agreed to sell the GOODS to YOU when YOU ordered. YOU also agree to pay US the VAT in respect of those GOODS. If YOU are a CONSUMER CUSTOMER, the price WE agreed to sell the GOODS to YOU will include VAT.
2. The sale of the GOODS is subject to the terms of this contract, in particular the rights conferred by this contract of each party to cancel the contract and the sale.
3. If YOU require us to arrange delivery of the GOODS, YOU take any risk arising from such delivery SAVE THAT WE take any risks occurring through delivery that may be caused by the deliberate act or negligence of ourselves or any of OUR employees.
4. If YOU require us to arrange delivery of the GOODS, WE will provide YOU with details of the cost of such delivery. YOU agree to pay us the costs of any delivery.
5. English Law applies to this contract.
WE will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver to YOU the GOODS ordered under this contract.
2. WE will aim to deliver the GOODS YOU have ordered as soon as is reasonably possible, however, WE DO NOT guarantee that WE will deliver the GOODS within any specific time, or at all.
3. WE will notify YOU within 30 days of payment whether or not WE will be able to deliver the GOODS YOU have ordered to YOU.
5. If WE substitute GOODS for the GOODS YOU have ordered, there will be no difference in price.
6. If WE notify YOU that WE will not deliver any GOODS under this contract, WE will also re-imburse YOU any and all monies paid pursuant to this contract in respect of the GOODS that WE will not deliver.
We promise not to sell, share or exchange e-mail addresses which are passed to us. Neither will we send you e-mails which you have not requested. We guarantee to refund the price of any item returned to us in its original condition within 30 days of the customers receipt of their order. Upon receipt of the return we will issue the refund within 30 days. Delivery charges will be refunded only if the return is a result of our error, for example if the product was damaged or defective or the order was incorrectly fulfilled. If a customer intends to make a return they should contact us; we will e-mail a return authorization form for the customer to complete. We cannot accept responsibility for lost returns and therefore recommend that the customer uses recorded delivery or an insured carrier.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.